I knit a Pterodactyl





Pattern: Pterodactyl
Designer: bdraeger
Yarn: Lily Sugar'n Cream in Hot Green
Needles: size 6 dpns

I knit a bronty for my nephew for Christmas last year. He mentioned to his mom that he would like to have a pterodactyl also. So with his birthday coming up I decided to look for a pattern. Guess what? I found it. Woohoo! It was fun to make, even though with the toys and stuffed animals there is lots of weaving and seaming. He like it though, that's all that matters to me!

The Recipient:


*+*+*+*
1Cr 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

That is great that he loved it! You did a great job on it too.

Laura said...

So fun! Yeah, I tried knitting a sheep once, and all the little parts and seams just got on my nerves. Never finished it.